I just got back from another excellent trip to the Teton/Yellowstone area. Check out the trip report.
2006 News Archive
Basically, the best trip since last fall's Teton/Yellowstone trip.
1. The Adventure - Angels and Airwaves
2. Hey There Delilah - Plain White T's
3. Lie in Our Graves - Dave Matthews Band
4. Tripping Billies - Dave Matthews Band
5. Hurricane - Bob Dylan
6. Like a Rolling Stone - Bob Dylan
7. Smoke on the Water - Deep Purple
8. Where the Streets Have No Name - U2
9. Ants Marching - Dave Matthews Band
10. It's Getting OK Now - 311
I just got back from a road trip to South Dakota with Les, Mark, Mindy, Meghan and Brendan. Although I initially wasn't excited about this trip, it ended up being much better than I had anticipated thanks to the timeshare condo accomodations, the town of Deadwood, and some good road trip camaraderie.
Brendan and I just got back from a trip to Colorado and New Mexico. In Colorado, we drove the Million Dollar Highway to Durango, where we drank some Durango Amber Ale. We visited Mesa Verde and Four Corners the next morning, and then we drove to Santa Fe, NM to stay with one of Brendan's friends for a couple of days.